Diary of a Worm

Last week we did a short unit on books by Doreen Cronin.  She wrote Click, Clack Moo, Duck for President, Diary of a Worm and many more funny books!  We are having a lot of fun with the book, Diary of a Worm


After we read the story each child was given a worm buddy.  They cut it out and named it.  With their worm buddy they were given a special Worm Buddy Traveling Journal.  Each student will choose a friend or family member to take their worm buddy around for a day.  Take photos and fill out the journal.  The student will also spend one day with the worm and journal.  I can't wait to see what happens!

We are also going to start a worm farm!  I did this last year and it was a lot of fun.  I was suppose to bring the worms last Friday but I had to stay home with a sick child.  I'll bring them this Friday!


No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...