Organization Linky Party!

 Mrs. Patton’s
PatchMrs. Patterson's Patch is hosting a linky party on how you organize your classroom.  Next week she's hosting one on Literacy Centers.  I'm going to list some of the things I do but I'm on spring break this week so I don't have any pictures right now.  I'll have to add them later.

1.  I have a rainbow cardboard box that I bought from Calloway House. I've labeled each box Monday thru Friday twice.  I have all the papers for the current week in one side and the next week on the other side.  It helps with planning ahead and keeping the papers where they belong.  It's big enough to keep things larger than a piece of paper.

Desktop Utility Holders - Primary Colors 2.  I have a table at the front of the room where I keep my teacher's guides and stacks of student papers we are working on.  I also have a pencil organizer that I use to store pencils, glue stick, scissors etc. for when I am demonstrating how to make things.  I also have a small metal bucket that holds popsicle sticks with each students name on it for picking partners.




















3.  For each reading unit I have a big bin where I store each weeks lessons, worksheets, centers, and books in an expandle file folder.  It's been very helpful in keeping all the things in the right place year after year.  (As long as I put things back!!)

Well, that's it for now.  I'm not the most orgainized person!  I'm a piler by heart!  It's something I'm always working on!

1 comment

  1. Thanks for joining the party! I really like those pencil organizers! Just so you know, I am doing organization week through Saturday. Each day has a different theme and separate linky party. So, if you'd like to share something about any of the other topics, I'd be glad to have you participate again this week!

    Thanks again!
    Colleen Patton
    Mrs. Patton’s Patch

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...