TpT Sale!!

It's my last day vacation before I have to go back for inservice.  So in honor of us all starting school I am offering 15% off of Everything at my TpT Shop!


Stop over to check out some of my best selling items!!

Only $4.25 for a lot of great ideas to use for First and Last Names! I also have available a Promethean Activboard that correlates to the unit!!  What fun!
You're probably not thinking of the End of the Year!  But honestly you could use a camping theme any time of the year.  Buy it now and save it!  Only $6.80!!

Only $3.82 for a years worth of number stories.  These number stories correlate to Everyday Math. 

$1.70 gets you some really cute songs to practice short and long vowel sounds!
Wow - has the summer gone fast!!  Thanks for following and I am looking forward to an exciting year.  I went to my classroom last night to take pictures of my classroom for you but I had to leave early.  My husband called to tell me my senior cat, Copper, was found behind the freezer and not doing well.  We thought we were going to have to put him down.  He has a respiratory infection and fever.  He's on meds and hopefully will be ok!!  An emotional night!

No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top