I was gone for the weekend and I came home to find out Reagan from Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits blog had nominated me for Blogs on Fire! I'm honored with this. I haven't been able to blog as much as I would like because my class has been pretty demanding this year. But as things are calming down a bit I am trying to get back into a passion of mine! Blogging!!
Here are 7 things to share with you about myself!
1. I have been married to my husband for 18 years and I am looking forward to sharing my 60th anniversary with him when the times comes just like my aunt and uncle did this weekend!
3. I am more than excited to be done with diapers!! My three year old is finally potty trained.
4. I am addicted to my morning soda. Especially, Mountain Dew!
5. I love reading and there are many times I should be doing something else! I just read Taken by Barbara Freethy. I love her as an author and you should all find a book by her and read it. Go to her site! All the books are great. She is great at weaving mystery with love and romance!
6. I can't stop thinking - it's a good thing and a curse. I am constantly on the go with ideas about school or other things and some times I can't sleep. Last night I was trying to come up with a costume and when I fell asleep I dreamt I was a ketchup bottle and my coworker was a hotdog! I still don't have a costume idea and it's time for bed!!
7. I teach at the University of Wisconsin - Whitewater. I am an adjunct faculty for the Early Childhood program. I just finished a course where the students were afraid of 1-3 graders and they came away loving this grades. I am so proud of them and I love sharing my passion of teaching. I even think I got a few hooked on blogs!!
I can't seem to locate her button. Sorry