This is what I made:
- Boiled 3 whole chickens and shredded the meat
- Made about 35 cups of chicken broth
- French Toast (put in the freezer for the toaster)
- Bagged the shredded chicken I didn't use
- Chicken and Rice Soup
- Potato Soup (in crockpot)
- Taco Soup (ready for the crockpot)
- Chicken Enchiladas (or as my daughter says "chinchillas"!)
- Browned Hamburger
- Cut up veggies for the crockpot
- Broccoli Chicken Rice Casserole (we're eating this tonight)!
- Twiced Baked Potatoes
Sorry this post doesn't have to do with teaching but I'm off to Pinterest to check out the MLK ideas. I know I saw a lot out there! Some of the recipes I did are on there too!