Are you ready?

I've been busily planning Dr. Seuss week.  It's one of my favorite weeks of the year.  We are so busy!

I have my door all ready to list all the books we read.

I've made some new centers and I got all my Kohl's Dr. Seuss stuffed characters out.  I was really hoping they were going to have another Dr. Seuss book out such as The Lorax!  Anyone going to go see the movie?  I saw some previews and I'm not sure it's going to live up to Seuss standards but we'll see.

If you need more ideas for Monday check out my unit.  Here's a previous post of a few samples.  Have a great week!  I can't wait to see what everyone is doing!

3 comments

  1. As I said on facebook I'm Making Truffula trees, as I got the Lorax when Kohl's had a few years back (along with all the other characters) It is a perfect scene to have going during Family Reading night ! I'll post on my blog when I get it to school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so not ready...I have got to get busy!!
    Jennifer

    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  3. What does the sign on the door say?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...