Only an inch left...

We started our body unit on Friday and we just hung up all of our bodies around the room and outside in the hall.  We are surrounded!  I love when they trace their bodies and their arms are 1 inch wide.
So Serious!!
Here are the traced bodies waiting for a brain!  We took them to see the Wizard!

Today we added the brain because it controls everything!!



We sang Kiss Your Brain from Dr. Jean.  One Firstie just had to kiss her brain!  :)
I traced a friend and I will complete this along with them so they always have a model!
If you'd like to get a copy of this unit stop by TeacherspayTeachers to pick up your copy.  It's a lot of fun!
Next week we meet the heart!

I'm also working on uploading my whiteboard unit that correlates the unit if you're interested.


No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...