Spring Sale 15% Off

Happy Spring!  (or should I say summer!)  In Wisconsin it's been unseasonably warm!  How about by you?

Well, tomorrow I have to go in for jury duty.  I've never had to do this before.  I think it's kind of exciting but a little stressful on my family.  I have great friends that are helping me out with my kids after school until my husband can pick them up!

Everything in my TpT store is 15% Off!!
March 20th and 21st
Check out some of these units that might help you get through the year!!








Flipchart link is above.


 Flipchart is linked above.





2 comments

  1. I purchased your Poetry Search sheets. Can you please share with me where or what type of poems you use. The sheets seem very specific to certain skills.
    Thanks,
    Dona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna,

      I originally made these in reference to our reading series which was Scholastic. However, I just typed up poems and put them in a binder. We worked on one poem a week. I am currently using Treasures reading series. They work with any poems you are using just pick the one that would use the skills you have already taught. Good Luck!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top