End of the Year SALE!! Starts Today!!

How many of you are ready for the end of the year?  I am!!  We are done on Thursday at 10 AM!    The last day is fun!  Eat donuts, give hugs and report cards and go home!  Gotta love that kind of day!

I love you guys for following me this year.  I have had so much fun blogging and learning all about you and how everyone does things in their classrooms.  To thank you for following my blog and sharing your ideas with me ~ I am having a TpT Sale!!

 If you're new to Little Priorities ~ take some time to browse and become a follower! 

Have a fantastic summer!
Lori 

1 comment

  1. Just found your site and started following. Thanks for the info about your TpT store sale. I'm headed over there next to check it out. Feel free to stop by my blog for a visit sometime.
    Storie
    Stories by Storie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top