La-La-La Music Linky Party

Teaching Maddeness

Teaching Maddeness is hosting a linky party about music.  I have a love of music and I try to inspire it with my students.  I just love having my Promethean Board and all the online free resources.  Youtube is an amazing resource.  I especially love to use it for Science.  This is one of their favorites.  They would ask to listen to it well after we were done with the unit.


This last year I bought two CD's with books by Miss Jenny.  I didn't use them as much as I wanted.  I need to learn the songs better myself.  I used the math one more often.  I liked the fraction songs.
The link will take you to all her books/cds. 



Of course I love Dr. Jean.  I like to sing Macarana Bones when we do our body unit.  Click to see her titles and listen to Macarana Bones!!


Have you heard of Grooveshark!  You can find almost any song you are looking for.  It will play the song for you but you can't save it or download.  I've used it when I want to play some fun songs or a specific song like a Mexican Hat Dance!  

I like Elmopalooza!  Famous people makes it fun!!
Click above to listen to the whole album!!

On a different side note.  I like to use Google Chrome but just recently the top on my blog posting menu is being cut off.  This means I can't type my titles or see the buttons.  Is anyone else having this problem and do you know how to fix it.  I would rather use Google Chrome than other browsers.

5 comments

  1. I love your blog (and all this fantastic music) which is why I've nominated your blog for an award. Stop by my blog to check it out!

    Jennifer
    Teaching with Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your music resources!! I have to check out Elmopalooza!!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Dr. Jean!! My students always LOVE Tooty Ta.

    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't Dr. Jean wonderful? I love her songs.
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking up to the party!! We love Miss Jenny, too...I especially love the 6 traits CD. We use that one all the time in writing! I'll have to check out Grooveshark!

    I'm your newest follower :)
    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...