Pen Pals!

 I missed out on the Postcard Exchange that I did last year. :(

But I still want to have the students work on their letter writing skills. 
So... I am looking for a class to be Pen Pals with. 

We are in Wisconsin so I'd prefer a state (or even another country) not too close to us!

We are a first grade classroom and have 19 students currently so if you have an equal amount that would be great.
I would like to write "snail" mail and email.
My goal would be to exchange letters three times.

If you are interested please email me at me.  Use my contact info.  Thanks!

1 comment

  1. I would love to be pen pals with you. We live in NY. We only have 16 in our class, but some of them would be capable to write two letters.
    ❀Beth Ann❀
    Taming My Flock of Firsties
    bakteach16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...