Organizing for Instruction Linky Party

This week Blog Hoppin' is hosting a Linky Party!  Make sure you stop on by!


Being organized is not my strength - ask my friends and family! But it is something that I have been working on very hard.  This summer I went digital!  I emptied my file cabinets and scanned the papers into my computer.  

After I scanned them in it was time to save them to my laptop.  I have a folder labeled first grade and then I made additional folders inside that one.  Some of these folders were made a long time ago so they are not in the spot I want them.  I am working on this.


Let's take Math as an example.  Once you open the math folder you will see these folders.  It seems like a lot but it helps me keep organize so I can find what I want again!


When you open the Addition folder you will then find all these folders.  This is even more specific.


When you open the Timed Test folder you will find this.  In this particular folder I have power points, excell documents and pdfs.  


If you click on the thumbnail view you will be given a preview for some of the files and then you will know better that you are opening the correct file.


Hope this has been helpful a little.  Good luck with your file organization!

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin.
The link is on the right bar!






No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...