Supply Boxes

I have desks!


I like them because all their own belongings can stay in them.

I don't like them because all their supplies stay in them!!

I can't find a pencil!
I can't find my scissors!

So I am making supply baskets.  I used them when I had tables but never desks so we'll see how it goes!

Has anyone else tried it with desks?
How did it go?
Where did you store them?

I got these cute square baskets from The Dollar Tree.

 The green one fits perfectly.  There were other great bright colors.

The cups I already had.  I'm hot gluing them to the bottom so they don't move all around.  I thought these could be used for pencils and scissors.  The small green container will be used for crayons and in between the glue sticks.  It's worth a try.  It only cost $5 total!  Even though ribbon would make it look a little cuter I'm trying to keep the cost of my classroom down.

Here are the labels I'm attaching to the front.
Click on them to get them for free!

  

No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...