Looking for a Teacher from China

CHINA


I am so excited to be teaching my 2nd Graders about China this year.  Every year our school hosts a Multi-cultural Night and each grade chooses a country to study.  In first grade we learned about Australia and this year I get to change!!

My husband has visited China a few times and brought us back some artifacts that I can share but I would like to make this an exceptional learning experience.  

Is there a teacher out there from China that would like to pen pal with us? We would love to Skype but that might be hard with the time difference.  

If you're up to working with us please contact me at lorimoldenhauer@gmail.com.

Could other teachers share this on their blogs and facebook etc. to help me find someone!  Thanks!

No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...