US Postcard Exchange

The students and I are just loving getting all these postcards in the mail!!  We color in our maps as we learn about their states.  Learning the borders has been a bit tricky but it is a great introduction to the map.  Today we colored in Minnesota, Indiana, Ohio and Iowa!!  It's easier if I group the states together.




 I know they don't look too happy but I guess I have to work on my timing!!



Here's my previous post where you can download a whiteboard activity!  Click Here.

Have a blessed Thanksgiving!!
Lori

2 comments

  1. http://www.mcdonaldpublishing.com/p-250-the-united-states-activity-posters-4-8.aspx

    This is the link for the ones that I have. They are for grades 4-8. I'm looking for new posters for next year that are easier to read. Ones without meridian lines because they confuse the children with the borders. If you find one let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...