Monthly Journals and a Freebie

How many of you journal with your kiddos?  I wish I had the time to do it every day.  I made these journals to help with the kids who struggled a bit with ideas.  I let them journal during "work on writing" during Daily Five.  I use these to help me evaluate their independent writing.  Click below to get your own copy.



Here's the Freebie!!

Click the May cover to get it for free with a picture prompt page. 
While you're there become a follower!  When I get to 250 followers on TpT  I am going to do a giveaway!!

I tried to load this on TeachersNotebook but I am having a little glitch with the upload.  Anyone else struggling?  You should stop by, the site update is super!  You can open your own shop for free!!  It's a great opportunity for teachers!


No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...