Rubber Stamping Money Booklets - Get Level 1 for Free!


Kindergarten and First grade do not have money in the common core state standards so of course it's not in our BRAND NEW CCSS aligned text books either!  So my team mate and I came up with Money Monday!  Every Monday we teach money instead of the textbook.  It has been working pretty good.  We have introduced all the coins and the students seem to have a good grasp of counting coins.  I feel better that they will go into second grade knowing this.

My stamping booklets is one of the last things I do after I have introduced all the coins.  I am looking for students to use the fewest coins to stamp out the answers.  You quickly find out who is struggling with using the larger coins.


Included in this packet are 7 different leveled booklets.
Level 1: 5-30¢
Level 2: 31-50¢
Level 3: 51¢-$1.00
Level 4: $1.05-$1.98
Level A and B Money Number Stories
Ways to Make $1.00

You can have each student start at the beginning and work their way through or let some students skip the levels you know they can pass.  You can put these in your math tubs or rotate the children in a center.  I've even done it with the whole class.


Two different level of story level problems gives you a lot of flexibility in how you use them.  Different grade levels?  Early 1st grade for one and end of 1st for the other?  You choose what is best for you!

Click on the first picture to take you to my TpT store to buy the set for $4.00 or check out the preview and you can get all of Level 1 for FREE!  Update: Click on the above photo to get a direct link to the freebie!

Leave some Love!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...