On the Double! Freebie and a new Promethean Board Unit

I just uploaded my Everyday Math Promethean Board Unit 4 to TpT!  These interactive units have been so helpful in teaching math this year.  I've seen an increase in their math test scores.  The unit sells for $5 but you can get it this week for $3.00!!  Click the title page.





This is a fun game that you can play to learn the double facts.  This is included in the Promethean Board unit but you can get it for free - just click above!


I also upload my Word Race Game for Sight Words to Teachers Notebook!  
How cool that TN gives points for your purchases!  I had a customer get one of my units for FREE!  

Get this on TN or TpT!




Try to win yours for FREE!!  Click to go to the Giveaway!

No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...