Earth Day Freebie Linky Party


Sunny Days is hosting a Linky Party for Earth Day!  I've found some really cute ideas.

Every year I make t-shirts with the students and then we wear them on Earth Day and clean up the school grounds.



It's a bit messy but the outcome is well worth it.  Get some parent volunteers and it goes a lot easier.
Previous posts about the shirts.  Day 1 and Day 2

Dinosaurs to the Rescue

Teach your kiddos to be Cleanosauruses with this cute book!  Then complete the writing activity below.  Click on it to get it for free.  Also included is a brief description of the book and activity.


This is one of the ideas that I've included in my unit on TpT.  Step by step directions for the shirts are also included and more.  Check it out!

  Thanks for stopping by!  I'd love for you to become a follower!!
 Happy Earth Day!!!

No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...