Math Stations Day 1

Today I introduced our math stations!  There was an excitement in the air!  They love working with their friends.  Do you have an old calendar pocket chart laying around?  That is what I use to show what stations they are working in.



Check out a previous post to get the Monkey/Jungle tub labels and sign for free!
Click below:

I only used 4 stations today.  Eventually I have enough to run 9 tubs at once.  This keeps my groups into partners and it helps cut down on the talking or disagreeing.

Tub 1:   Time to the Hour Math Puzzles  
This was a blog find but I can't find who made them.  Sorry!


Tub 2:  Stop, Drop and Roll Math Game
Another blog find -Go to Lory's Page!

Tub 3:  Purchased File Folder Activity
Honestly - they were having fun!

Tub 4:  Pattern Block Template
Students made patterns first and then they were allowed to make a design.


No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...