Inspiring My Firsties to Read!

I am so excited to have my Donor's Choose project approved for my classroom.  In addition to getting it posted the Board of Directors wants to kick-start my project! For the next 7 days, when someone donates to my project and enters the code INSPIRE,they'll match your donation dollar for dollar.

The first grade MAPS scores this year were not where my team would like them.  I would like to step up my Daily 5 time with more hands on projects to help keep them on task so that I can run my guided reading groups effectively!  


I will be sharing these materials with the whole first grade so we can all make improvements.  If you can support my class even with a little please click here!

Focus on Reading Learning Chart  Decoding & Fluency Common Core Teaching Kit - Gr. 1 Stamp & Write Sight-Words - Complete SetMiddle Sounds Instant Learning Center Building Comprehension Skills Activity Folders - Gr. 1

God's blessings to you and thank you for considering my project.
Lori
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...