Continents and Oceans

My students struggled a bit with learning the names of the continents and oceans so I came up with this extra practice activity.

Using an old laminated blank map I added sticky magnet tape to the 7 continent areas and 4 ocean areas.  These maps came with our old Social Studies textbook!


I used 2 different colored cardstock to write the names with a simple Sharpie.  Add a magnet piece on the back and walaa!!  I could have typed it all up and laminated but I was done making this center in 10 minutes.



On a 2nd copy I wrote the answers so they could self check!!

This is my classes' ultimate favorite video of the year.  They laughed so hard we couldn't hear the words.  They ask to hear it again and again!!

No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...