Donor's Choose Project and Freebie Friday

I am so excited about my Donor's Choose project!  I only have $31 to go!  
I hope it gets fulfilled before school starts.  I've had a lot of generous people!  It amazes me!


Can't remember who's blog shared the idea on these cute birthday bags but I just thought it was a great idea and a money saver!


Print these out on paper and fold in half.  Fold down the baggie a bit put the paper over and staple.

I used the portion control baggies from Walmart (Great Value brand) - a lot cheaper than velum bags.
  I put a 1/4 cup in each one.  I made 20 bags and didn't quite use 2 bags of Skittles!  
Click on a picture to get a copy.  Obviously yours doesn't say Love, Mrs. Moldenhauer!


Love what you see?  Follow me on Bloglovin'!

Freebie Fridays

No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...