Book Boxes

I love my book boxes.  I bought these from Really Good Stuff three years ago.  They are holding up very well.  They should for the price!  I love the colors!    

This year I numbered all the boxes rather than write their name on the box label.  That way I won't have to do it again next year!  Time Saver!  

This is what I put in their book boxes.
1) Phonics Phone 
  • Red ones are from Lakeshore Learning. I had a Donor's Choose project and had them donated to me.
  • PVC pipe
    • One large elbow
    • Two piece hooked together

2) Reader's Bag - 
  • Popsicle Stick for pointing.
  • Highlighter Plastic Bookmark
  • Retelling Hand Card
  • Somebody... Wanted...But...So...Then... Anchor cards on a ring (Smekens)
  • Index card with highlighter tape and post-it notes
3) Large Ziplock bag to hold paper readers that they get during small group.

4) Of course - Books!  I let them have 8 books at a time.  I have to monitor this.  They love to collect books! Especially if they are the new books or book of the week!

No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top