Spring into Blends

Some of my kiddos needed a refresher with blends and digraphs.  This interactive bulletin board was a great way for them to review.  We worked on it as a small group but it could also be a center or individual assessment.
I used two sizes of flower notepads.  The larger flowers are programed with the blends and digraphs.  The smaller flowers are programed with a picture.  I used these pictures.  Click here for pictures.  Click here for labels.

Each large flower has a small magnet in the corner.  The small flower has a paper clip taped to the back.  I also wrote the answer on the back very lightly so they could self-check.  Mine are laminated for duribility.

1 comment

  1. This is so helpful! I've been looking for something like this, Thank you so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...