Sunshine Award

Thank you so much Kinder Kraziness for the Sunshine Award!  I feel honored since I've been a here and there blogger this year.  I am starting to get back to this passion of mine.  I'm sure I feel like most that I wish I had more time!!


Here are the rules for accepting this award:
1. Thank the person who gave this award and write a post about it.
2. Answer the following questions below.
3. And pass the award to 10~12 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs and let them know you awarded them.

My answers to the questions:
  • Favorite color? Green
  • Favorite animal? Cats - I have 3!!
  • Favorite number? Don't have one.
  • Favorite drink? Mountain Dew in a can - - Bad Habit
  • Facebook or Twitter? I only FB but I admit I don't get on it as often as I used to. 
  • Your passion? I have many passions but most of the revolve around children:  My own 5 kids, teaching first grade and teaching Sunday School.  I also love being the director of VBS.
  • Giving or getting presents? My family at Christmas makes all our gifts.  I've known since October that I have to make my dad a gift but I'm stumped this year.  Any good ideas??  My dad is disable so he doesn't do a lot of movement.
  • Favorite day? Saturday - when there is nothing to do!!  I love sitting on the couch watching movies with my family. 

My top 10 blogs!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...