New Differentiated Activity for Sentence Word Order

Just completed our VBS last week.  We completed an activity, where we put the Bible passage in order after we took them out of plastic eggs.  Made me think!  Let's use this in class to put words in order to make complete sentences.  So...
 This activity includes three levels of sentence lengths.  Since I just made this activity I haven't tried this in my room yet but I did try it at VBS and it was a lot of fun for many ages.  The kids loved looking for the eggs and they worked well together to put the sentences in order.  I added the response sheet, I like the accountability.  It's priced at $2.00!  I'm keeping the prices low and friendly for you all!  I've reduced the prices of many of my items.  Check it out!
 
 



No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...