Everyday Math and my Promethean Board

I just love using my Promethean Board for my lessons.  The kids love it too.  I don't know how I did without it before!

Last year I started using it for my math lessons.  So I started working on making a lesson for every day to go with Everyday Math!!! :)  I especially like adding the games because it's great to interactively play the games so all the kids can see.  They love the interactive dice!



These we work on together.  It's just like using the chart paper but we can erase when we make mistakes!!


I added in the Math Box pages.  In the beginning of the year we work through the pages together and the students can take turns coming up to the board to work out the answers or I just demonstrate it.  Later in the year they complete it independently and then we go over it.

I hope to get every unit complete this year.  
If you're interested in checking it out on TpT, click Here.




No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...