Save the Earth Persuasion

I know we are doing Earth Day really early!  I'm trying to do more integration with my reading series.  This week we read the story, June Robot Cleans Up!

The students brought in recycling material to make their posters out of.  We got together with our fourth grade buddies and worked on writing a slogan!  A persuasive phrase!!  Then they got creative!  What fun watching them create their posters.



I forgot to take more photos of their finished posters!  They were so creative!  I'm hanging onto them and we'll hang them up in April!  

You can get this idea and more from my Earth Day Unit!
Only $4.00



 Procedure for making t-shirts.
This is the worksheet the buddies used to come up with their slogan.

Addition Game

No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...