Green Eggs and Ham Interactive Sight Word Activities

I've been making these interactive activities for my class and this is the first one that I've put up for sale.  My class loves these.  The slides are on timers and the set of words go through three speeds: slow, faster, and fastest.

It's a great way to motivate your kiddos to read their sight words quicker!

In the bundle I have Level 1 and Level 2 and an editable version so you can add all your own words.





Level 1 Words Included: am, and, are, be, do, eat, if, in, me, not, on, or, see, so, the, you


Level 2 Words Included: anywhere, could, good, green, here, let, like, may, say, that, them, there, they, try, will, with, would



Added Bonus!

Make your own with the editable version!

Have Fun!





No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...