Find It Activity

Switching to kindergarten from second grade has been a whirlwind of emotions and learning.  It took me the first two months before I was happy to go to school!  Now I am in love with these kiddos!  They make my day!  Mind you... I am completely exhausted!! But I love what I am doing!  I just found out I get to stay in kindergarten and I am very excited!  Time to perfect what I have been doing and change what didn't work!

One activity that the kids are loving is a Find It activity that I made with Power Point.  The students are working on decoding and blending.  They are so proud of themselves for being able to read.  We are currently working on long vowels.



If you would like to try this out with your kiddos click the picture for the link.


Currently I have Short O and U and Long U uploaded and I am working at uploading the others.  I have a growing bundle available for a huge discount that will include all the vowels.



No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...