Getting Ready!

How excited can one person get over getting a binder in the mail?  Pretty excited if you're me or almost any teacher!!

Here's my new Zazzle binder.



 I use the poly dividers that have pockets.  Great for when you need to whole punch something and can't get to it right away.   This year I am combining two binders (lesson plans + grade book)
This year we are required to check off when we teach a common core standard.  So of course that's in the binder.  I am using one from TpT by Angela Rubin.  Why invent the wheel - it's all done for me and only $4.00!!

Here's a fun find from the Dollar Tree!

Are any of you making the cute bulletin board for writing with the big eyes?  Found it on pinterest and you can get a freebie bulletin board set from Live, Love, Laugh.  Go to her site to get your own!
Saw this pen and thought - My Editing Pen!!  How fun!




2 comments

  1. I love your binder!!! It's soooooo cute! Thanks for the tip about the common core checklist. That sounds like something I need.
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing the big eyed writing board this year! I am so excited about it. I also created a free bulletin board set to go along with this writing board. Feel free to check it out.

    Mrs.G's Kindergarten in Heels

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top