Little Critter!

I love that Kohl's does the Kohl's Cares!  This program raises money to support kids' health and education. One of our teachers received a $500 grant for their field trip!  It's worth checking out.  

To support them you can buy these cute stuffed animals to go along with your curriculum.  My kiddos love when I get new reading buddy!

I just picked up Little Critter and the book Jack and the Beanstalk.  It's a lift-the-flap book too!
They had a lot of other books and the little sister too Plus they are only $5 each so stop in today to pick yours up!

I can't wait to add him to my Little Critter unit.  Here's a link to a previous post. Click here and pick up a freebie too!


 We just finished our VBS this week, SonTreasure Island!  My boys had a lot of fun!


No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...