Top 10 Posts of 2014

It's been a great year in teaching!  I've enjoyed expanding my career even after 20 years! I'm looking forward to the next 20!  Hee Hee! I hope not!

#1
Using a scoreboard in my classroom has been a great addition to my behavior management!
You should try it!

#2
This was a volcano week during my summer school class.  What a lot of fun!!

#3

Check out my beginning of the year booklets!  I've been making these for 15 years.  They are great memories!

#4

Dominoes are sure a lot of fun!  We learned about energy!  Check it out!  I have videos too.

#5

BIG BIG BUBBLES!
Pick up the bubble recipe for you to try!

#6

Daily Math Freebie!!  This is such a great activity. Make sure you  give it a try.  The kids become secure in these skills even before I teach the unit in math.

#7


Pick up two different versions of this Dr. Seuss math game.  Save it for March!!

#8


I shared my popcorn unit that the class just loved!  Pick up a freebie too.

#9


Visualize What's Inside!!
This free visualizing riddles was a big hit! The class couldn't wait til the next day for a new riddle.

#10


This is a great hands-on unit!  Get the first level for free!



Thanks for stopping by!  Check out the linky to go to some other Top 10 Posts!

Here's to 2015!!!



No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...